Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

My People

Friday, October 7, 2011

Day 279 Fried Kool-aid, Nuff Said

Tonight, I had the best dinner, roasted asparagus, mushrooms, corn, and peppers, in a nice neat little package. I'm really into vegetable packets right now, I just pick whatever veggie I want to eat and wrap it in foil with a bit of oil, good stuff! For lunch I had a green Naked Juice and an avocado, I feel so healthy I could in theory, run a marathon. Tomorrow is the state fair, where I am going to eat absolutely nothing. I mean, I would love nothing more than to chow down on fried snickers bars and fried Twinkies and fried Kool-aid, but I will not, I am too strong for that kind of foolishness. I will not put trash into my body, at least not until January. I also bought a scale today, I have not owned a scale in probably ten years, but at this moment in time, I am dead serious about staying healthy...no doubt.
www.fastfoodboycott.blogspot.com

No comments: