Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

My People

Monday, October 17, 2011

Day 289 Lemme Borrow That Juicer

Today, I had another Green Machine Naked juice, but I'm a little annoyed. I would expect the green machine drink to be chock full of vegetables but it appears to be mostly fruit juice with some grass thrown in. I want, I need, I desperately covet a new juicer to remedy this situation. The drinks have no added sugar but still have a ton of natural sugar. I want vegetable juice, with maybe just a hint of sweet. If I had a juicer, I could make kale/beet/garlic juice concoctions, which I'm sure would not be all sugary and diabetes inducingly delicious. I don't need delicious, I need healthy! Any ideas on good juicer brands? I have no idea what I'm looking for, I just know that I'm not looking for one of those citrus squeeze kind of things. I'm looking for the king of the juicer jungle and I would be glad to test drive, review, and advertise for any company who wants to lend me one (wink, wink)
www.fastfoodboycott.blogspot.com 

No comments: