Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

My People

Saturday, December 24, 2011

Day 357 Dirty Santa Made Me Eat The Candy

Yes, I ate the candy, and a cookie, and a piece of pumpkin pie! I admit it, but I also stuck to the plan all day, I had nutritious food for every meal, even dinner was a rainbow of vegetables. I treated myself to a few Christmas treats but I did not go overboard. Tomorrow, I plan to do the same thing I did today, I will keep driving the nutrition bus, even as it careens off the road into the land of fudge and gingerbread. My philosophy is that as long as I get all of the healthy stuff I need first, I can have a little fun during a special occasion. Tomorrow is going to be the best Christmas ever and the coming year is going to be the best of my life, I can already tell!! Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, Everyone! I'm off to leave Santa a healthy spoonful of natural peanut butter and some broccoli for his reindeer!
www.fastfoodboycott.blogspot.com

No comments: