Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

My People

Monday, December 12, 2011

Day 345 Round II Coming Soon

Well, that was a switch up! I had spaghetti for dinner tonight and I have not had any sort of pasta in a really looooong time. It was really good and luckily, I had a really lite, fruity lunch, so no harm done. I also had coffee today, haven't had that in quite a while either and it was spectacular! So, I'm down another pound and, I'll probably be hitching up my new jeans again pretty soon, can't wait! Someone told me today, that she and her husband were thinking about eliminating fast food in the next year and my mom challenged me to year two! I don't think I'm going to go back to fast food but I'm kinda done blogging about it and I'm really happy to have influenced others. It won't be long now until my new 2012 challenge will be revealed, stay tuned and follow me next year for more healthy thrills!
www.fastfoodboycott.blogspot.com

No comments: