Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

My People

Monday, December 5, 2011

Day 337 and 338 Too Cold For Salad

Yesterday was non stop packing all day, interrupted by lunch at my Grandmother's. We had squash, corn, and potato soup, or starch, starch, and starch, it was all very tasty though. Today, it's very cold and the big salad I had for dinner didn't quite make me happy and warm, as I had anticipated. I still have ingredients to make chili and I think that this is my plan for tomorrow night. My house does not feel like Christmas, it feels like a refugee camp and I don't see an improvement until moving day. I can't wait to be settled somewhere else and cooking in my new kitchen. Today, I bought cookies for a DHS worker whom I unintentionally stood up last week at work, I probably should have made them, they would have been much tastier. That is all on the food front for tonight, here's to good health and real butter.
www.fastfoodboycott.blogspot.com

No comments: