Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

My People

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Day 340 Twenty-Five Days To Go

Woo hoo, I've lost another pound and I'm starting to actually see a difference now! Today, I had Butternut squash, Brussels sprouts, corn on the cob, and Baby Bella mushrooms for dinner. The one thing that I am having trouble with is water, I used to drink several liters a day and now I'm just not thirsty. Today, I had to make myself drink water before I left the office and when I ate dinner. It's weird not being thirsty, but I'm happy that my blood sugar is normal. I feel ahead of the game here, with my healthy eating habits, on January 1st, everyone will be starting a new plan and I will be ending one phase of mine and continuing on with what I've learned....the challenge continues!
www.fastfoodboycott.blogspot.com

No comments: