Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

My People

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Day 353 I Am Stronger Than Three Pizzas Tall

Today, we had a graduation ceremony for one of our families and celebrated with pizza and bowling, I of course did not eat the pizza. I smelled the pizza, I looked at the pizza, I fantasized about the pizza, I endured good natured ridicule and razing about the pizza, but I did not eat it. I was stronger than the smell of cheese and crust and fat and grease. Also, I learned that one hour of bowling burns about 200 calories, double score! For dinner, I had left over chili again, along with a kiwi and an orange. Everyone knows how much I hate oranges but I had to eat the orange to remove the taste of kiwi from my tongue, that's pretty bad. I'm pretty pleased with myself right now! My challenge is drawing to a close and in a few days, I will reveal my new 365 day challenge...hold your breath!
www.fastfoodboycott.blogspot.com

No comments: