Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

My People

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Day 354 All Juiced Up And Twirly Eyed

Today, for breakfast I had naked juice and cheese, I had a big lunch with yogurt, bananas, cheese, and avocado, and for dinner, I had rice and veggies. All of this food and yet my head is spinning like a Tilt-a-whirl! I feel like I haven't eaten for days! Not sure what's going on in my noggin, but I wish it would stop twirling my eyes around in my skull. Well, only 11 more days till this challenge comes to an end! People keep asking me if I'm going to continue and the answer is yes! I will allow myself regular restaurant food every once and awhile but I will not partake in fast food, unless it is the very rare Subway sandwich or salad. Stay tuned for further clues on my new challenge, I'll give you a hint, it's another healthy goal! Chew on that for awhile.
www.fastfoodboycott.blogspot.com

No comments: