Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

My People

Saturday, December 3, 2011

Day 336 I Don't Need Your Chocolate Fountain

Well, I made it through another stupid restaurant ordeal today. This time it was a celebration for a kid, so I sucked it up and watched two people eat chocolate covered marshmallows from the chocolate fountain, along with 1000 other lovely food items from the barfey. It really is kind of gross to think about all the people who have sneezed, wheezed, and pawed at the food on a giant barfey like the one at Golden Corral. Before I left, I had Quinoa, butternut squash, and marinated artichoke hearts with olives, it was OK, but I really want something buttery and cheesy, perhaps this means that I need calcium, I'll have some yogurt and almonds to fix it. It's already 4:00 and I have yet to begin the packing I had planned for this weekend, guess I should get started.
www.fastfoodboycott.blogspot.com

No comments: