Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

My People

Friday, December 23, 2011

Day 355 and 356 Holiday Shinnanigans

We are coming down to the wire here folks 9 days left! Today, I barely had time to eat, in between work, signing my new lease, making Carmel corn with my mom, and Christmas shopping, but I managed. I ate corn, broccoli, and Edamame beans...with a fork....while driving......was this distracted driving or efficient eating? Who knows, but I ate it without being pulled over. Yesterday was pretty much the same, just trying to finish everything up before Santa comes, whilst shoving raw fruit and veggies into my mouth. Tomorrow, I have to make the chocolate sweet potato torte for my Grandma's Christmas eve shindig! I have yet to shop for the ingredients. Guess that's about it, now I wrap.
www.fastfoodboycott.blogspot.com

No comments: