Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

My People

Saturday, December 10, 2011

Day 342 and 343 What Kind Of Mickey Mouse Vitamin Is This?

I love having the whole weekend to cook and to spend a little more time on nutrition then I get to spend during the week. Yesterday was kind of a short day but I was still very busy and didn't have time to juice anything. Some days, no matter how hard I try, I cannot get all of my fruits and veggies in. Yesterday was one of those days, I had some but not all of what I needed veggie wise. Today, I started off with four carrots, an apple, a cup of cranberries, and a bowl of steel cut oatmeal. For lunch, I had two bananas, a Greek yogurt, a piece of Swiss cheese, two pieces of Whole grain bread, and two table spoons of peanut butter. For dinner, I'm having Brussels sprouts, baked squash, and corn on the cob. This seems pretty well rounded but I'm still short on Calcium, Iron, and Potassium, even after a multi-vitamin! I think I need a different, higher quality vitamin, as this one only contains 20% requirement for Calcium, and no Iron or Potassium at all....stupid pseudo-gummy supplements.
www.fastfoodboycott.blogspot.com

No comments: