Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

My People

Monday, December 26, 2011

Day 359 Back To Reality

I can't say that today's menu was all that exciting, but I'm glad to have holiday temptation off the table. Today, I had oatmeal, prunes, bananas, a loaded veggie sandwich, and roasted Edamame beans. I've decided to end this challenge by making traditional black eyed peas and corn bread next week and I will reveal my new challenge on the 1st! Today was all packing from sun up to sun down, tomorrow is more of the same and hopefully everything will be ready by Thursday!!! I am taking no groceries into my new house until my kitchen is set up perfectly and in pristine order. I can't wait to stock my new fridge, it's so shiny and pretty. Back to the grind people, it's time to pick out a new resolution!
www.fastfoodboycott.blogspot.com

No comments: