Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

My People

Friday, December 2, 2011

Day 334 and 335 Company Christmas Fatfest

Well, I've not much time for eating with all of the packing I'm doing! I wonder how many calories I can burn boxing up junk drawers? Yesterday was more of the same, eating vegetables and putting things in boxes and this will continue until the end of the weekend and well, straight on through Christmas. Tonight, I have a company Christmas party and I have prepared myself well. It is taking place at McNellie's and being a resteraunt, I will not be partaking of this illustrious celebration, food wise anyway. There will also be free drinks, also off the table for me, so for dinner, I had something really filling and energy packed. I had Steel cut oatmeal with almonds, peanut butter, honey, and cranberries to hold me over and to hold off temptations. Like I would cave to temptations on day 335, I would sooner post my credit report on a billboard. That is all for now, I'm off to watch people eat and drink their way to a fatter pair of Christmas pants.
www.fastfoodboycott.blogspot.com

No comments: