Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

My People

Thursday, May 5, 2011

Day 125 How Many Peppers Can I Add Before I Burst Into Flames

Well, it's the middle of the day and I'm already thinking about dinner. I think I'm going to put into action, the creation, I conjured last night in my brain....my mom says I didn't invent it, that it's already been done but I beg to differ. My bean casserole will be the hottest, most flaming casserole, ever created in an oven. I'm heading to the grocery store for Serranos and Habeneros, as well as a few red chilis. there is no reason on earth to add jalapenos because let's face it, what do they really offer? They taste like my index finger, no spice whatsoever, I am morally against such a pansy pepper. So, here's the recipe, created entirely in my skull:

1 pkg of corn tortillas
1 pkg of shredded Mexican blend cheese
1 thingy of sour cream
1 avocado
1 yellow onion
1 can of enchilada sauce
1 can of black beans (or whatever kind peels your banana)
Lots of different kinds of peppers, chopped

Tear the tortillas into strips and layer the bottom of a casserole dish. Add layers of strips, beans, cheese, onions, peppers and enchilada sauce. Bake the whole blessed event and add sliced avocados and some sour cream. Eat the concoction.
www.fastfoodboycott.blogspot.com

No comments: