Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

My People

Monday, May 16, 2011

Day 136 Frozen Freedom Pizza

Well, tonight I was going to have dinner with my parents, maybe check out how my garden was coming along, catch up with my brother after his school trip, but no, once again work intervened. Work comes between breakfast, sometimes lunch, and nearly always dinner. So, tonight, I'm having a frozen pizza and I don't care if it makes me fat, or gives me zits, I don't care if it makes my breath smell like garlic or stains my teeth with tomatoes and cheese. When I finish this pizza, I'm going to look at the classifieds and I'm going to find another job, which does not interfere with dinner, or weekends, or holidays, or birthdays. I'm going to find my freedom job and then I'm going to eat a freaking candy bar!
http://www.fastfoodboycott.blogspot.com/

No comments: