Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

My People

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Day 138 Sheep Loaf Does Too Exist

Tonight, I'm attempting to make a bean/lentil loaf in the spirit of a real animal loaf, I can name it whatever I want. Maybe I'll call it a sheep loaf, how do you like them apples? Tonight I must take control of my life, both in the kitchen, and out there in the world, and that is my first statement, I'm making sheep loaf out of lentils. There. I am taking back my life, Indiana Girl is back and she's not going to be pushed around anymore! The search is on...though I can't say for what at this juncture.
In the meantime, back at the ranch, I must prepare food for an all day Friday suckfest. My precious co-workers and I must sit for eight hours, listening to a whole lotta racket about a whole lotta nothin' and I plan to be fed during this event, which I will refer to from now on as "I can't here you over the sound of my own chewing-fest". So I ask, what are the loudest foods available? I would love to know which food will drown out the sound of an audit train bearing down on my skull.
It is time now for the sheep loaf to commence, wish me luck and a firm meatloaf like structure.
http://www.fastfoodboycott.blogspot.com/

No comments: