Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

My People

Saturday, May 14, 2011

Day 134 Five Thumbs Up For New York Super Chunk

Well, today I didn't win the itouch or the 250.00 gift card, I didn't win anything except a free lunch and all I had to do was show up for that. I rolled in just in time for the drawing, I ate some potato salad, some really questionable macaroni salad, and blackberry cobbler. After lunch, I said hello the the skinny, sad lion and made my way back out the exit, I have no interest in zoo shenanigans, I just made an appearance for the free stuff. So, after my obligations were complete, I went shopping, where I bought Tina Fey's new book, Bossypants, some Ben and Jerry's New York Super Chunk ice cream, and two camping chairs for my back porch, and had a nice relaxing afternoon. The sun is still shining, I just rented Blue Valentine, and I had mashed potatoes and baked tofu for dinner, life is grand and I still have five hours before the dreaded Sunday work crunch preparation begins. Now, I'm off to collect the last few rays of Saturday sun, before it is no more... eat your vegetables, and tune in tomorrow for the secret code word.
www.fastfoodboycott.blogspot.com

No comments: