Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

My People

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Day 122 and 123 Pass The Tortillas And Get Out of My Way

Oh my sweet burrito, it's been a long two days! Haven't had much time to eat or drink, or sleep for that matter, lots of stuff going on at work. Right now I am starving, the last serious thing I ate was left over manicotti for breakfast and then some cookies and almonds later. I am hungry in the most serious sense of the word. I think I ate a frozen pizza yesterday, it's all kind of distant now, but tonight, I'm making bean and rice burritos, covered in enchilada sauce, I don't think I've ever been this hungry in my whole life. Now, when the phone stops dinging and ringing, and otherwise trying to keep me from putting food into my mouth, I could satisfy my starvation. Gonna be a short blog to cover two days but I must feed the beast. Better meals await us tomorrow!
www.fastfoodboycott.blogspot.com

No comments: