Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

My People

Saturday, May 28, 2011

Day 148 Cookout Serenade

Cookout one of two complete. Tonight, I had my own cookout, since everyone else is a party pooper and did not wish to participate until Monday, the actual Memorial Day holiday. Really? We must follow the rules that closely? Anywho, I made roasted squash and mushrooms and I made some fabulous Bocca burgers on the tiny grill outside. For dessert, I had strawberry shortcake which was so good, I ate ALL of the strawberries by myself. At this moment, there are about thirty drunk people, singing songs in Spanish, in my front yard, I do not wish to interrupt them, they actually sound pretty good. Also, the pool opened today, so there are loads of laughing, screaming kids, out in the back yard, it's somewhat of a carnival, which I'm sure will last until the wee hours of the night. Tomorrow, I guess I'll have leftovers, maybe read a book on the back porch, probably visit my grandmother, and enjoy the fact that next week, is a short week. stayacation is coming up really soon and I plan to put my cake ideas for the county fair to the test. Happy Memorial Day Weekend! Stay safe!
www.fastfoodboycott.blogspot.com

No comments: