Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

My People

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Day 135 Jesus Is Coming Better Make A Lasagna

Today, I earned my keep as a crisis wrangler, but I did get a few hours of weekend bliss and good eats. It was a day of pimento cheese sandwiches and ice cream, in between moments of tragedy and long stretches of cinema magic. I went to the movies and  saw Bridesmaids, I did not however eat the popcorn, as this would have been a violation of my oath to myself. Instead, I drank water and afterward rewarded myself with another pimento cheese sandwich, I know, it's kind of boring, but it is what it is. Tomorrow promises more crisis, more magic, and possibly beans, which could fall under either of those categories...crisis or magic. The week will have to be measured and calculated to keep the kitchen love going until payday, but you can bet it's going to be a holiday in the freezer, when that day comes. Of course Jesus is supposed to come on May 21st and payday is on the 22nd, so......I'm thinking I should end this fast food boycott pretty flippin' ricky ticky, get my pizza buffet on before the end of days is upon us. As for tonight, I'm sticking to my guns, tap water and another sandwich.
www.fastfoodboycott.blogspot.com

No comments: