Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

My People

Monday, May 30, 2011

Day 150 No Rest For The Doers

Today, has been one of the most productive days of my life and it's supposed to be a day of relaxation! I did relax a little bit, for about 20 minutes. This a.m. I worked on my stupid note corrections, shopped for cookout food, went to my parent's, and put it together. I made more brussel sprouts because my mom needed to taste them! I also made corn on the cob and strawberry shortcake. After lunch, I worked more on corrections, cleaned my entire house, worked on corrections, and cleaned the back porch. I was planning to work until midnight, but I think I'll just do a few more corrections and then wrap it up. I'm utterly sick of corrections, if I hear the word audit one more time, I'm going to hit the roof. At this moment in time, I would probably leave my job if someone offered me a dollar and a candy bar, I need a vacation in the worst way possible! I want to stay at home and cook everyday, I want to work on my blue ribbon cake, I want to write a book. I want, I want, I want! Right now, I want to have leftover strawberry shortcake before I begin act two of this evening.
www.fastfoodboycott.blogspot.com

No comments: