Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

My People

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Day 124 Carrots and Ginger and Garlic Oh My

Soooo happy that today is over, the first part of auditing preparation is complete, still a long way to go though. For tonight, however, with part one done, my appetite is back! Once again, I did not take time for lunch today, but for dinner I had a really gigantic salad, with lots of stuff in it. I also found two new salad dressings, one good, one not good even a little bit. First let me say,  I'm sure I have made my feelings about carrots known, but I thought I would try the carrot ginger dressing and shockingly, I loved it! It did not taste at all like carrots, which I initially feared, since it is in fact made from them. The second dressing was a surprise and a disappointment, avocado Vinaigrette, I did not prefer it at all, way too tangy, blecht! So betrayed by my friend the avocado. The best thing about my salad was the roasted garlic, I ate like fifteen cloves and I smell like sunshine, just in case anyone is curious. As I was driving home today, I thought of a recipe in my head for a tortilla casserole. I imagine it would be a mixture of beans, cheese, corn, and enchilada sauce, with strips of corn tortillas layered in a dish...I think it sounds fabulous and I'm going to make it soon. That is all, long live my garlic breath that I may scare away  muggers and mean dogs.
www.fastfoodboycott.blogspot.com

No comments: