Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

My People

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Day 137 Look A Little Tomato...

Today...we have a tomato, kind of like we have contact or we have liftoff, it's the same feeling. I'm posting a picture of our happy little tomato, I also took pictures of the squash, peppers, cantaloupe, and pumpkins, but I'm only posting the tomato, because it actually has a little baby on it. I'm super excited about every single thing in the garden, but especially the brussell sprouts, they are cool weather plants but they look really good! I can't wait to make another run at trying to copy the great 732 Social's chef's brussell sprouts, this could be a lifetime goal.
In other , non-food news my co-worker and I saved two puppies today from certain death on a busy street. We picked up the Poodle and the Pekingese, baby girls and contacted the owner, after taking them to a safe place. As I was saving puppies, a crazy sidewalk prophet tried to save me as well, it was quite a day, which didn't leave a lot of time for lunch. Right now, I'm making a dang quesadilla and some potatoes, yum, good end to a strange day.
http://www.fastfoodboycott.blogspot.com/

No comments: