Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

My People

Friday, May 20, 2011

Day 140 Electric Coffee Bean Shuffle

Today was filled with words, lots of words, one right after another, words, words, words. To stay awake during this onslaught of blabbery, I brought provisions to keep myself awake. For breakfast I ate some sort of fancy Whole Foods pastry,  about 15 chocolate covered espresso beans, two calming herb tablets, a fizzy water, and some sort of disgusting freeze dried vegetables. I guess you could say I was caffeine fried in a serene kind of way. For lunch, I ate a salad made of spinach and radioactive grilled tofu, which tasted like an undercooked booger. After lunch, there were more words, so I kept myself busy playing a game with a co-worker, where we passed a drawing back and forth adding to the picture each time. The picture ended up being a baby with a breakfast plate of bacon, eggs, fruit, toast, and coffee. I know babies don't drink coffee, but some artists think differently. When we tired of that game, we played analyze this picture, where I discovered that I have an identity disorder, along with dreams of escape from mandatory meetings in a  lightning fast car, I learned a lot about myself.
In other news, for dinner I had two veggie dogs, tap water, and some gum, the day wasn't a total bust, I'm still wired from the espresso beans earlier, maybe won't go to sleep for awhile tonight.
www.fastfoodboycott.blogspot.com

No comments: