Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

My People

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Day 131 Portabella Ice Cream Anyone?

Tonight promises to be a long night, therefore, I have fortified myself with a fabulous dinner, of sauteed button mushrooms and macaroni and cheese. Tonight, I must complete my audit files, have no growling distractions from my tummy, and no wandering thoughts about ice cream, I must stay focused.
I would like to comment on dinner though, I have to say, love mushrooms, they are most certainly one of  my top five food items. I'm pretty sure I could eat them every single meal every single day and never ever get tired of them. My favorite recipe is Mushroom Stroganoff, which is a vegetarian recipe but can be vegan if one so chooses. I think, as with the Garlic restaurant in San Francisco, there should be a mushroom themed restaurant! Every menu item would be a mushroom dish, made from every kind of edible mushroom grown. there would be mushroom appetizers, entrees, and mushroom desserts! Maybe cookies? Ice cream? Stay with me here, I really think this could work, it would be my dream eatery....i guess I just like thematic foods. Perhaps I will make an all mushroom dinner for myself one of these nights, if I survive the audit.
www.fastfoodboycott.blogspot.com

No comments: