Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

My People

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Day 144 and 145 Windy Nachos

OK, I'm back on, after having lost blog spot, somewhere in the blogosphere, last night and earlier today. Well, here's the scoop, last night, while awaiting the tornadoes, I made some wind themed nachos. No, they did not include beans, I simply made them, while monitoring the weather. I ate my windy nachos, while sitting in the bathtub with my 100 lb. dog, Lucy. My dog is very compliant, when nachos are involved. After a while, we got tired of sitting in the bathtub, listening to emergency sirens and went outside to view the production. I have to say, it wasn't much of a show, but being an Oklahoman, this is how we do it.
Tonight, there's not much of anything going on, so I had a pretty calm avocado sandwich, to commemorate the nothingness of the day, later I had some cereal and some popcorn, seriously, not much blipping on the radar here. Perhaps tomorrow will flow with milk and honey, or at least an exotic fruit or two. Actually, tomorrow, I'm taking another run at the old brussell sprouts, this time I plan to marinate them in a super secret concoction, which I may or may not reveal, depending on how they turn out...I got nothing else.
http://www.fastfoodboycott.blogspot.com/

No comments: