Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

My People

Thursday, December 15, 2011

Day 348 Potluck Watoosie

I realized around 5:00 that I had no clue as to what I was going to create for my office potluck tomorrow and so, I made a mistake born of panic. I rushed to Whole Foods after work, to find nothing interesting except a long grain rice concoction, with cranberries, raisins, walnuts, and figs, it looked pretty good, so I bought. It sounded a little hard when I rattled the container, so I tasted to make sure that I was bringing something good. It was so not cooked, it was like 3 day old, leftover fried rice, gross. I took it back to Whole Foods and got my 21.00 back and then proceeded to spend 28.00 on broccoli salad fixins. I did not use all of the ingredient so I will be eating the overage this weekend, without a doubt. I took a picture and it looks pretty good! I am not adding the secret dressing until tomorrow. I even found a Christmas bowl to put it in! I shall name it A Christmas Broccoli.

No comments: