Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

My People

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Day 333 Lucky Day Extravaganza

Today was a good day and the coming year is going to be the best ever! I'm really excited about new beginnings and new opportunities. Today, I saw the house I want to move into, it's beautiful, it has a beautiful kitchen, a fabulous back yard, and an awesome fridge. I can't wait to start cooking in there and I'm super psyched that the kitchen has a giant window to the backyard, where I plan to grill vegetables at the first sign of post winter warmth. I really miss living in a house, I will say goodbye to apartment living without the hint of a tear.I am so lucky and I feel that life is beginning to straighten out a bit, it's been a long time coming. I have already started day dreaming about my first dinner party with co-workers and friends, already planning the menu in my head. So happy that better days are on their way.
www.fastfoodboycott.blogspot.com

No comments: