Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

My People

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Day 319 I Vote Butter Be Named A Vegetable

Today, I really want something warm and totally unhealthy to eat, but I will not give in to my craving for buttery biscuits and fried potato wedges. I also miss in this moment, personal pan pizzas with olives, onions, and mushrooms.....so dreamy, it's all about the crust. The only thing about a predominatly vegan lifestyle, is the absence of savory, greasy things. I think that's why I love Brussels sprouts so much, because they come pretty close to junk food when you roast them and then there are sweet potatoes, so lovely and starchy! But what vegetable can replace warm, yeasty bread with sweet butter and cinnamon? It doesn't exist, but I will continue to search for that level of deliciousness in every vegetable that crossees my plate.
www.fastfoodboycott.blogspot.com

No comments: