Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

My People

Sunday, November 27, 2011

Day 329 and 330 Woo Hoo 35 Days Left!

I can't believe I  only have 35 days left of this challenge, it's gone by really fast! Yesterday, I had  a  fabulous day, food wise, I ate fresh all day and I felt great. Yesterday, I found a new green, grown here in Oklahoma that I've never heard of before now. It's called Mizuna and it's a kind of peppery green, used in salads or cooked like spinach. Tonight, I cooked it and added a little Romano cheese and it was delicious! I also had Brussels Sprouts, broccoli, and avocado salad, soooo good! Tomorrow, it's back to work and the countdown to Christmas is on. I'm trying to think of some fun, healthy recipes for work parties and such. I felt pretty good today, when I went to my Grandmother's, everyone was still trying to finish all of the Thanksgiving food and groaning about how crappy they all felt, thankfully, I was not one of them. I'm really excited about ending the New Year in a different way than last year.
www.fastfoodboycott.blogspot.com

No comments: