Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

My People

Saturday, November 5, 2011

Day 308 I Have Once Again Conquered Fudge Pie

I have just found some great holiday recipes on Foodista and I wish today were a holiday because I would make a cheese log right now. Actually, one of the recipes could be a daily thing, it was for crispy chick peas with sesame seeds, yum! I'm well on my way to finding my top seven, this could be one of them! The cheese log was for goat cheese logs rolled in herbs, a change up from my mom's usual chili pepper cheese logs, I can't wait to start making stuff!! Today, my mom made a fudge pie and some brownies, I did not partake. I instead ate an apple and a veggie sandwich made of Rye, avocado, jalapenos, tomatoes, and red onions, it was divine. Tonight, I'm having bi-colored corn and another baked sweet potato, today is a good day, full of health and warmth.
www.fastfoodboycott.blogspot.com

No comments: