Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

My People

Saturday, November 12, 2011

Day 315 Bored With Chewing

So, I've started to miss juicing and bought some carrots, apples, and cranberries today. It's too late tonight to make anything but, first thing in the morning, I'm back on for a couple of days. I can for sure feel a difference when I'm eating raw vegetables as opposed to cooked vegetables. I'm still losing weight and I feel OK, but I don't have that electric surge of energy from the juice. Earlier tonight, I once again made Brussels sprouts, but I did something a little different, I added chopped up apples to be roasted with the sprouts. It was really good and I think that adding chopped walnuts would be fantabulous as well. Sigh...I can't wait for morning. So, Christmas is coming and I'm thinking of buying my parents a membership to the Oklahoma Food Cooperative, a local organization, where you can buy all kinds of foods from local farmers. I think it's a great Christmas present and others should check it out in their own communities, keep it fresh and local people!
www.fastfoodboycott.blogspot.com

No comments: