Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

My People

Sunday, November 6, 2011

Day 309 Roasted Beets Are Not Horrible

This weekend has been weird, first there was the 5.6 earthquake last night which just about scared the beets out of me and Daylight savings time is kinda screwing with my mojo today. I haven't been extremely hungry today, as I have been working on some pretty important stuff. for dinner, I made roasted beets, roasted turnips, a black bean, peppers, and corn mix, and some freshly squozen almond butter for dessert. I don't expect anyone to understand this conglomeration, I just expect you to accept it, without question. I have to say that I have tried pickled beets, I have tried them raw, I have tried them as Borscht, and now, I have eaten them roasted and I think I like them best this way.Tomorrow is an exciting day because it is the beginning of a four day work week, I'm praising Jesus on the inside, lemme tell ya! Next weekend, I am going to finish this very important super secret project(actually some of you already know), which I have been working on for months now and I hope to share it with you all soon, can't wait, stay tuned!

No comments: