Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

My People

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Day 312 Purple Potatoes Have Landed

Way back when I began this challenge, I found information on purple potatoes, but I had never see any in the purple flesh, well I found some! They are definitely going to be one of my top seven vegetables. First of all, they are a lovely violet color, when you slice them, they're tiny, and soft to cut. I made them with olive oil and sesame seeds, as I've been doing with other vegetables lately and I love them! They taste a little like red potatoes, which I'm usually not fond of, but these were amazing! I also had steamed green beans with almonds, so a good dinner all around. Tomorrow is the last day of work this week! I'm so excited! After that, it's a countdown to Thanksgiving, to which I will contribute purple potatoes, roasted Brussels sprouts, and caramelized carrots. I'm also thinking about making the herbed goat cheese log, but I haven't made up my mind yet. The holidays are coming, woo hoo!
www.fastfoodboycott.blogspot.com

No comments: