Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

My People

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Day 304 I Just Fell Off The Turnip Truck

Tonight, I had turnips and I have to say, I'm not a fan, they may even knock the beets out of place in terms of most hated foods. I roasted them, (having nixed the plan of a temporary raw diet after the juice fast) and they were not good. I also roasted a small sweet potato and it was fantastic, which is weird because I don't usually prefer sweet potatoes, unless they are covered in marshmallow and nuts. Perhaps, I will try another route with the turnips, I've been told that you can mash them like potatoes, perhaps they will be a tad more pleasant that way. I'm kind of disappointed, I was looking to add another vegetable to my growing list of favorites, there are only a few spots left! In other news, my mom wants me to help her bake cookies for some church contest, the prize is 50.00, I could use 50.00 but not the temptation of falling off the sugar wagon and eating a dozen chocolate cherry whoopee pies (those are cookies). Then again, it could be the ultimate test of my super human willpower, we'll see.
www.fastfoodboycott.blogspot.com

No comments: