Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

My People

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Day 305 Next Dream Stop, Click's Steakhouse

Today, was another agonizing restaurant day for me. I went to Pawnee, which is about 1000 miles from nowhere in the middle of not a lot, but when I arrived, my co-workers were headed out to lunch, so I tagged along. Apparently, this restaurant, Click's has been featured on some cooking channel or something. I don't know how the food tastes, but it was super busy and smelled like the waiting room to get into heaven. I watched a lady across the way, eat a very pretty burger with a big pile of fries, all around me, the people of Pawnee were living it up. When I left, I passed by a display of meringue pies, so high, they looked like pineapple tops. When my challenge is over and I get to eat out twice a month, I'm going to Click's, yes sir that's where I'm headed! Try and stop me!
www.fastfoodboycott.blogspot.com

No comments: