Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

My People

Monday, November 21, 2011

Day 324 I Can Taste The Fake

Today, I have to remind myself that "nothing lasts forever...even cold November rain". It is straight up yucky outside and I do not approve. Tomorrow, I'm buying black beans and chili fixing's for my pre-Thanksgiving groceries, need something warm and filling. For lunch today, I stopped by my mom's house for lunch and came away shocked by a can of soup. Since I've been eating pretty clean lately, I was surprised when I had a can of Campbell's minestrone soup to find how disgustingly salty it was. I almost couldn't eat it, it had such massive amounts of sodium in it. I guess I'm more tuned in to the additives in food these days, you can clearly taste them, if you're not used to them. I no longer like the taste of store bought juice either, it's way too sweet after drinking freshly juiced fruits and vegetables. If we could all go back to clean eating for a minute, perhaps we could forget what trash tastes like and raise our standards of goodness.
www.fastfoodboycott.blogspot.com

No comments: