Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

My People

Friday, November 25, 2011

Day 328 Visit From The Fat Fairy

Today, I celebrated my iron clad self control over food, by purchasing a smaller pair of pants at Old Navy. I actually bought them, thinking that I wouldn't be able to wear them for another month or so, but having arrived home to try them on, I discovered that they fit perfectly! I thought I heard a noise last night, outside my window and now I know it was probably the fat fairy coming to steal another pound from my hips. I almost can't wait for Christmas cookies just so I can stare them down with the old stink eye and not blink. I've already ordered my mom not to fill my stocking with candy this year, because I'm going into the New Year, healthier than I've been in a really long time and I want to keep it that way. Besides, if I want to return to school and change my major to public health education, I should probably be healthy myself. Tomorrow is going to be a great day, I'm starting off with my juicer, some carrots, apples, and some ginger, can't wait till morning!
www.fastfoodboycott.blogspot.com

No comments: