Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

My People

Thursday, November 24, 2011

Day 327 If I Had A Superpower, It Would Be Willpower

Wow, today I managed to stay within range for my daily calorie and fat goals, not bad for Thanksgiving day! My Brussels Sprouts were really yummy and the carrots weren't bad either. I filled up on vegetables and didn't have much room for stuffing, pie, and mashed potatoes. What really made me happy was that my mom stuck to her own plan and copied my 3/4 vegetable rule. Everyone loved the carrot cookies and my Grandmother wants to make them for her neighbors. I sampled most of the side dishes and along with the veggies, and felt extremely full and satisfied. My mom made me taste a bite of the peanut butter custard pie and it was really fabulous, for a tiny spoon full of sunshine. I have conquered the biggest food day of the year, I will prevail, only one month left of this challenge!
www.fastfoodboycott.blogspot.com

No comments: