Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

My People

Sunday, October 2, 2011

Day 273 and 274 Fruity Kind Of Weekend

This has been the shortest weekend on record! I have been working non-stop, taking care of business, and trying to eat right. For the most part I think I've done pretty good and I've been super productive. Yesterday I bought the best fruit and that's what I had for dinner, along with brussell sprouts, yep mango, grapes, and brussell sprouts, don't judge, they were delicious.
Today I weighed and I really do prefer my grandmother's scales to my mom's because hers say I've lost 10 pounds as opposed to the five at my mom's. I've been so busy today that I haven't had much time to eat, I'm going to be working until bedtime and then up at 5:00 to get ready for the week, it's only Sunday and I'm exhausted.
www.fastfoodboycott.blogspot.com

No comments: