Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

My People

Monday, October 10, 2011

Day 281 and 282 Enchilada Dreams

Yesterday was pretty much like today, fruit, vegetables, grains, beans, just in different combinations and on different plates. I'm so bored with being healthy, I wish I could have a giant plate of cheese enchiladas with rice and beans, and a large, fizzy full sugar Coke. After my unhealthy dinner, I would have a cigarette, maybe three, I would prop my fat legs on the table and yell at the waitress to bring me a plate of sopapillas and a Margarita, yeah that's the stuff of dreams. If I were on my way out or on death row or something, that's what I would order, can't think of a better send off. Maybe tomorrow I will find a new way to cook mushrooms and squash but tonight, I'm living in my head.
www.fastfoodboycott.blogspot.com

No comments: