Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

My People

Thursday, October 27, 2011

Day 299 Final Countdown Is On

Wow, day 299 feels kind of momentous, tomorrow, I will only have 65 days left of this non-sense, only to be replaced with more non-sense. Right now, at the tail end of my challenge, I am smack in the middle of another challenge, I am on day 5 of my juice fast and it's getting a little monotonous. Tonight, I created something a little different by mixing coconut milk with carrots and mangoes, it wasn't bad but it could have used a little spice, maybe some nutmeg. It's funny but the hunger has gone away, I just feel really energized! I do wish I had something warm to eat, like some soup or something, next week I think I'll make some butternut squash soup, I can't wait!!!!
www.fastfoodboycott.blogspot.com

No comments: