Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

My People

Monday, October 3, 2011

Day 275 Juicy Juicerson

Wow, I just finished watching Fat, Sick, and Nearly Dead and I am super inspired to do the reboot juice fast, now I just need to find a juicer! The dudes in the documentary drank juice every meal for 60 days and lost a ton of weight. I'm so down for another challenge, I probably would just check out a ten day fast, since the holidays are coming up, maybe I'll do ten days a month through the holidays and a sixty day after the new year. I don't want to fall into my old fast food ways, after the new year so I need a plan, perhaps this is it, Lord knows I need something difficult and unfun to challenge myself with. OK, I'm going to start looking for a juicer, this week, I'm ready to rock!
www.fastfoodboycott.blogspot.com

No comments: