Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

My People

Saturday, October 22, 2011

Day 294 Monster Veggie Consumption

Tonight, I did it, I bought a juicer! I started to buy the GE, which I researched last night but found a Black and Decker for 20.00 cheaper, so with the 20.00 I saved, I invested in vegetables. For dinner tonight, I had two apples, twenty cranberries, a stalk of celery, a carrot, some kale, a yellow squash, and a cucumber, all juiced up, it was actually pretty good and looked like a pretty rainbow in the measuring cup.
The only thing I don't like about my new juicer is that it's a pain to take apart and clean, I will probably make big batches of juice to drink throughout the day at work. Also, it looks like a lot of vegetables on that plate but it only made about two cups of juice, still it was the most fun I've had on a Saturday night since riding along with the police back in Indiana!

No comments: