Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

My People

Friday, October 21, 2011

Day 293 Puttin The Squeeze On The Juicer Search

I have spent the last two hours looking at juicers, reading reviews, and comparing prices. Obviously I'm not going to buy the 400.00 Breville juicer or the 14.00 citrus squeezer, which is not really a juicer at all. I'm looking for something in between and I think I've found it, the GE juicer for 49.00. Most of the reviews were positive, so I may go and find it tomorrow. I know that I will use it multiple times a day so 50.00 is a good investment in my health. I am really excited about making some different concoctions, maybe kale and apples or mango ginger pear, I don't know, I may go a little crazy. Tonight I had butternut squash, corn, and black beans, it was lovely (not juiced, of course)! I know I said yesterday I was going to start my juice fast today, but I am not yet prepared, perhaps tomorrow will be the day.
www.fastfoodboycott.blogspot.com

No comments: