Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

My People

Thursday, October 6, 2011

Day 277 and 278 Someone Stop This Veggie Train

Oh my, so happy that this week is finally drawing to a close, it has been a rough one! Yesterday, I ate so many raw vegetables, I felt like I had eaten a large pizza only not as tasty. I've been drinking Naked juice and Odowalla juice, since I don't have a juicer, but I'm on the lookout for one! Oh by the way, I still have a brand new dutch oven to trade for something, anybody wanna trade a juicer? I'm not yet doing all juice, I'm eating a truckload of grindage, I'm kinda tired of chewing. It's funny that you have to eat so much more when you're eating raw foods, I feel like I never stop eating! Tomorrow is going to be low-key and I really hope that a low key weekend follows, I am ready to kick back and relax. Here's to a fabulous weekend and another jug of broccoli juice.www.fastfoodboycott.blogspot.com

No comments: