Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

My People

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Day 297 and 298 Real Vegetables

Well, I'm on day 4 of my juice fast and things are going very well! Yesterday, I kept waiting for what the blogosphere deems funky tongue, a phenomenon in which the toxins in your body leave through the skin and tongue on the third day. It's supposed to give you bad breath, but perhaps I'm just not that dirty, my breath smells fine. I've lost two and a half pounds since Sunday, in addition to the weight I lost prior to juicing for a grand total of 14 pounds! My skin looks different today, kind of rosy and well nourished, that is for real a plus, I'm not one to argue with good skin bonuses. I do think I'm not going to be so creative in my concoctions though, some thing are just not good together, tonight was mustard greens, red cabbage, cucumber, carrots, onion, and garlic, and some other stuff. I know it's for the greater good of a healthy body, so down the hatch it goes. My last words of the night are for the girl who says that she eats "real" vegetables, you know who you are. Here's a picture of my "real" vegetables, that pile is as tall as you are my dear.

No comments: