Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

My People

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Day 290 and 291 Rocking the Sprouts

Oh my, I've just eaten my weight in Brussels sprouts and mushrooms! I ate like a pound and a half for only about 150 calories, good thing I got all of my fats in earlier today. I have discovered that there is just no way to eat all of your vegetables in a day, unless you juice them, it's too much to eat! Yesterday was an unplanned eating day and it did not go as well as usual, which means that I cannot ever NOT be vigilant about what I put in my mouth. I didn't eat badly, I just didn't get enough to eat and I'm really trying to eat three meals a day. The good news is that I have lost 12 pounds in the past few weeks, go me! I guess I'll try for another eight pounds and see if I want to continue. Also, since I've been eating really clean lately, my nails are growing, which is weird because I can never grow my nails out. Here's to loose jeans and clean food!
www.fastfoodboycott.blogspot.com

No comments: