Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

My People

Saturday, October 15, 2011

Day 287 Reflections on Veggies

Well, I'm closing in on the end of this challenge and I'm wondering if it is possible to eliminate fast food forever? I mean 287 days is pretty much the same as eternity, I'm pretty sure it could be done. I would not eliminate restaurant food all together, as I have done for this challenge, but I would be very choosy in my selection of eateries. I just don't see any reason to ever put another McDonald's hash brown into my mouth or another Sonic Mozzarella cheese stick either, it's just not food. I can't believe how much I've come to love and depend on some of my new discoveries, such as brussel sprouts and squash. I look forward to eating them as much as I ever did biscuits and gravy from DQ. I do miss going out to eat with my friends and family and I will be grateful to have that back, but like I said, I will be very selective in what I choose to eat, come January 2nd.
www.fastfoodboycott.blogspot.com

No comments: