Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

My People

Sunday, October 16, 2011

Day 288 I Rock A Pot Of Soup

Today, I have decided on my new challenge for 2012, but I cannot tell you just yet, I will say that it will be huge! It will be much bigger than 365 days sans fast food.....don't you wish you knew? Tonight, for dinner, I decided to go a new route with the brussell sprouts and I'm making soup, generally I'm not a soup girl but I'm running out of ideas for my favorite vegetable. I added sprouts, squash, and sweet potatoes to potato leek soup. I'm not really sure what a leek is, but I'm OK with that as long as it is not related to the beet family. I'm calling it So Long Summer soup because I'm so happy that Fall is almost kind of here. Oh my, how do I type and slurp sunshine at the same time? My momma would be proud, because I rock the cool weather soup, really someone besides me should taste this!
www.fastfoodboycott.blogspot.com

No comments: